Did you know that Original Medicare only covers 80 percent of health care costs? Many Americans are left wondering how to pay the remaining 20 percent.
The answer may be with Medicare Supplement insurance from AAA, which helps you cover out-of-pocket costs. As a member of AAA, you have access to valuable insurance benefits and great rates.
You can learn more about Medicare Supplement insurance today—and discover how you could save money with Aetna's competitive rates for AAA members.
REMINDER: If you already have Medicare Supplement insurance you may change plans any time of the year, but if you do change plans or providers, you should switch during your 6-month open enrollment period.
Insured by Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company
Let us help you make sense of your Medicare options.
As you near your 65th birthday you’ll get bombarded with Medicare information. How do you decide what's best for you?
Medicare doesn’t cover all of your health care costs 100 percent, so it’s important for our AAA Medicare-eligible members to learn about all of their Medicare choices. Additional coverage can help prevent substantial out-of-pocket costs should you get ill or need surgery.
AAA has partnered with Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company to provide you with expert advice and can assist you in finding a plan that best fits your needs.
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or Federal Medicare Program. This is a solicitation of insurance. Call to receive complete information including benefits, costs, eligibility requirements, exclusions and limitations. You may be contacted by an agent. Plans are offered by Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company. Limitations, co-payments and restrictions may apply. Plan features and availability may vary by location.